1. Select your in-season clothing, shoes, and accessories. Make sure everything is in like-new condition and is freshly cleaned, pressed, and folded nice and neat. We accept three different categories of your clothing for Your Royal Closet.
- Real Deal: These are items that are exact versions worn by a royal. These are from the same designer, in the same cut and same style. *Note: We will accept Real Deal items all-year long. They do not have to be in-season.
- Déjavu Duchess: These are pieces that are replicas of items worn by a royal. They can be from different designers, and are often more budget-friendly pieces to add to Your Royal Closet.
- Royally Inspired: Sometimes we find pieces from a royal-approved designer that we *know* would be a great fit for Your Royal Closet, so we have royal inspired styles for you to browse.
Please note: For Déjavu Duchess and Royally Inspired pieces, a minimum of 10 items are required to open a consignment account. Individual pieces are accepted for Real Deal items.
2. Apply to consign with us here. We’ll ask you to agree to these terms and conditions and will set up a virtual consultation appointment. We want to get to know our fabulous consignors and a video conference helps us to do that! After the video conference, we’ll send you a free shipping label to send items our way.
3. Let us do the work! The Your Royal Closet experts photograph, price and sell your items. When an item sells, you receive 60% of the selling price. Our standard consignment period is 90 days. At the 90 day mark, you can either request your item back at your cost or it may be donated to a local charity shop.
BRANDS WE LOVE